Sunday, May 12, 2013

DIY Makeup Organizer


Living in another Country and not having the same wonderful craft stores that I can get back in America, I have been learning how to get creative. I am not going to let the lack of crafting materials I have, stop me from what I do best. That means I need to figure out how to use what I have.

I have been seeing wonderful DIY organizing ideas on Pinterest and it got me to thinking to make one for myself. I had an empty styrofoam container and some empty tin cans, so I decided I would try and see what I could do with them. 


You could use any container you can find around your house for this project. Got an empty shoe box, or tupperware laying around? Grab it and craft it up to make
 a masterpiece.

I modge-podged magazine pages to decorate mine. You could use scrapbook paper, fabric, newspaper, ... get the point? You can use anything that you can find. Do what you like, I know it will look great!





And there you go ~ A cute and simple makeup organizer. 

Have fun crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment